Thank you Project Patrol for this award! Pretty damn cool to feel a part of something, I greatly appreciate it. The Liebster (‘dearest’) (thanks Google) Award is all about giving blogs that you enjoy reading a pat on the back and a high five. I mean, that’s my interpretation. I’m very grateful you want to high five me!
The rules are to link the person who nominated you (give them a return high five) answer the ten questions they asked, nominate some other blogs with under 200 followers (that you want to high five) and give them ten questions to answer. (Except the high five bit isn’t a rule, ignore that.)
So these are the ten questions from Project Patrol;
1. How has blogging helped you?
It has focused my ideas, refined them, got rid of hobbies I’m not so interested in because I haven’t got the time and put me back on some sort of track. (Depression and stuffs. You know the deal.) But the putting me back on track bit has taught me so much about what I want in this world and out of life, which I didn’t think before and shown me I want to live. Which is a HUGE deal, obviously, and I am very happy with that.
2. Have you ever been on TV whether local or national?
Not that I know of. That seems pretty scary to me. Not my bag baby.
3. What’s your favourite time of the year and why?
I like all seasons, I really do. That is one of the reasons I like living in England, because we have all seasons. But time? I love Christmas, because it’s magical.. But I find myself day dreaming about the sun a lot recently, and not wearing layers. Walking to the park. Having a picnic. Barbecues! Skipping. Laughing. Playing catch. Sitting by a river. Beer. Isn’t the sun so positive. Where am I going with this?
4. If you could have/pick a super power what would it be?
If I could be invisible I think a lot of my anxiety would go away. But flying, how could I pass up flying?
5. What’s your favourite animal?
My favourites change all the time. Rabbits are always a favourite though because I’ve always had them in my life. Though elephants are great. And sheep. I do really like farm animals.
6. If you could only bring one item with you (wherever you’re going) what would it be?
A notebook and pen, they count as one right?
7. Would you rather scuba dive or sky dive?
I’ve always been obsessed with marine life. Not swimming, or water, but I wanted to be a marine biologist for the longest time, and then I changed my mind. I have done scuba diving before and I would do it again, even with sharks, I love sharks, they’re cool. (Even though I have major problems with my ears so I couldn’t go very deep before it hurts.) When I was younger I would have sky dived, but now I have a few more worries in me I don’t think I could.
8. When is the last time you wrote a handwritten letter to someone?
A month ago possibly? I write letters all the time.
9. Have you ever had a pen pal?
Yes, an American one through my dance school, up to the age of ten I think, and a German one through my school when I was fourteen. I also write a lot of letters to my friend Amy who I don’t see too often, just because we both like written notes, even though we could text.
10. What is a goal you’re working towards?
This one is very hard, because I like projects and goals and have A LOT of them. The most important one is to stay positive at the moment, and whilst I feel good go with it and do everything my hearts wants, things that I haven’t wanted to do for years.
Blogs I have enjoyed reading and nominate to continue this chain;
And now my questions for my nominees to answer;
1. Where did I leave my keys and phone?
1. What job did you want to do ‘when you grow up’?
2. What is your favourite quality in a personality?
3. What motivates you to keep blogging?
4. Three good things about yourself?
5. And now one bad? (Because we have to acknowledge the bad too.)
6. Dinner date with three people, any three people, who would you choose? Just not Rupert Grint because he’s at mine.
7. Something you’ve discovered about yourself through blogging?
8. Most important thing in your life at the moment?
9. What is the craziest thing you’ve done?
10. Do you do your chores? (Asked by my boyfriend, as I’m writing this rather than doing the washing up.)
Thanks for reading and I’m excited to read your responses!